Sunday, July 30, 2017

I've Come So Much Farther Than I Thought I Would...God is Good.....

Monday July 24, 2017                                            Lake Charles, Louisiana





"So this is pretty much it. I am starting my last week of my mission. We still have a lot to do!!

On Monday we spent most of it at the hospital cause one of the elders in our district had to have surgery. We spent most of the day with his companion and us.

Tuesday we drove to Orange to switch out cars and the guy came late so it took a bit of time.

We taught this guy who is a manager for Ihop and every time we teach him, he gives us free breakfast ideas. Amazing!

It has also been pouring down rain all week. Flooding everywhere.

We ate at this Cajun place called, "Steamboat Bills' and was so good. I ordered the Shrimp Etouffee and it was amazing.

Another cool thing is that we're teaching this lady who is really cool. but we knocked on like 4 houses on this street and we met the lady's mom that we are teaching. That is pretty cool.

It wasn't the most exciting week but it went by so fast and I am pretty sure this week will go by even faster. See y'all soon!
Love,
Elder Saunders
Flooding in Lake Charles, LA July 2017
Patriotic Gator Lake Charles, LA July 2017

Elder Post's surgery. Elder Armstrong, Elder Saunders and Elder Ludlow. July 2017


Mom finally got her tag picture... July 2017



No comments:

Post a Comment